UX Content Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
UX Content Manager
remote type Remote or Hybrid
locations Salt Lake City
time type Full time
job requisition id R0057848
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
The People Experience UX team is thrilled to bring you – our UX Content Manager — onboard to improve and maintain our internal HR site and ensure we use dynamic, engaging content to showcase a modern, fresh look & feel while keeping user experience standard processes as our north star.
- Dedicated main point of contact for our HR business partners to ensure site content is up to date and consistent with brand look & feel, voice & tone.
- Handle user’s site questions and needs with the highest standard of customer service and communication.
- Actively participate and collaborate with our graphic designer and content marketing strategist to deliver captivating content that supports our HR partners’ objectives.
- Create and manage content calendar, proactively identifying and scheduling all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Develop frameworks, guidelines, and processes to continuously improve content.
- Monitor, track, and report on site metrics and provide recommendations to improve.
- Optimize site content using SEO standard processes.
- Stay informed of current UX standard processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role.
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch.
- Advanced skill in web publishing and HTML with ability to write, interpret, and edit HTML scripts.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating high quality content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.
- Strong ability in creating original content that targets a specific audience, meets business partners objectives, and appeals to all demographics.
- Data-driven decision-making with experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and providing recommendations to optimize site.
- Mastery of English language with ability to write, read, and edit copy, with perhaps a slight obsession for commas.
- Expertise using SEO best practices.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Experience working with users on a live system and resolving issues with excellent customer service.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with SearchX.
- Experience working with diverse types of content: wireframes, infographics, motion graphics, videos and more.
- Experience in UX research methodologies and running A/B tests to develop content.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment in California, Washington, or New York City is expected in the range below.
$106,800 – $162,800
However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employees will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. View our accessibility info to learn more about eBay’s commitment to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement.
Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM, NYC)” excludes residents of Colorado, Hawaii, New Mexico and New York City.