- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
CPO – ENGINEERING PRODUCTIVITY
Are you ready to join a visionary, fast growing enterprise data software company? Are you ready to be part of a unique culture of integrity and innovation? Are you passionate about cloud data technologies, data analytics, operational excellence and business strategy? Are you yearning to make an impact? If so, this opportunity at StreamSets (a Software AG company) might be the perfect fit for you.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but feel up for the challenge – we want you to apply. We believe skills are transferable and drive goes a long way.
As part of the Engineering Productivity team, you will join a group of thoughtful individuals who are passionate about promoting a quality-first culture. As our newest technical writer, you will produce high-quality documentation necessary for customer success, collaborating with a great team of engineers working on various technologies that comprise our DataOps Platform.
Location: USA (remote), Bay Area preferred.
- Producing high-quality documentation in a fast-paced environment.
- Addressing feedback from users and the StreamSets team to improve our existing documentation.
- Suggesting concise and clear tooltips in our products.
You are a great fit because you are:
- Excited to jump in and learn new things, with a pragmatic eye on deadlines.
- A highly organized, self-motivated team player with excellent time-management skills.
- A hands-on problem solver who will ask questions and work with our products to get the information that our users need.
- A strong communicator who can navigate differences in cultures and time zones.
- Comfortable with adapting to the needs of the company and the team.
- Open to review cycles that help to make your writing stronger.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Experience with DITA
- Experience with enterprise-level software
$150,000 – $200,000 a year
- The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and competencies.
Why you should join:
- We are a small, supportive doc team that works closely with SMEs on a wide range of interesting technologies – there is always something new to learn here.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents (US)
- The best equipment and resources – we you to have what you need to be successful
- Healthy work/life balance, flexible time off policies
- 401k (US), pension contributions (non-US)
- Attractive compensation
- Paid family leave
- Professional development – we are invested in you.
StreamSets (a Software AG company) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Candidates seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!