- North America
Title: Technical Writer
- Location: United States
We are looking for an experienced documentation and training developer with a background in LTE and IP networking to update and create technical documentation and training for our products and solutions.
You are an energetic self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the desire to help others understand complex information. You have experience with the end-to-end documentation development lifecycle and are a tech-savvy professional. You enjoy researching new products and technology and adapt quickly in a frequently changing environment. You are skilled at getting what you need to get the job done!
This is a full-time remote position that requires continuous learning, cross-functional collaboration, and the ability to work with little supervision while meeting critical deadlines on time and with quality.
Technical Writer responsibilities are:
- Research new products and analyze source content to determine impacts or gaps to the customer documentation and training
- Develop, write, and edit both textual and graphical content for customer technical documentation and training
- Complete task analysis to identify customer information needs
- Test content using the products in a lab through remote access
- Implement content improvements resulting from SME and customer feedback
- Produce sales and marketing collateral such as case studies, video scripts, web content, brochures, white papers, blog
Technical Writer requirements are:
- Minimum five to seven years of technical writing experience, including designing and developing conceptual and procedural information from scratch
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Technical or Professional Communication, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years of experience in telecommunications, LTE, and/or IP networking
- Familiarity with wireless technology concepts and terminology
- Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Professional