- 55 applicants
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We help our clients do the same.
As one of the largest ag-focused agencies in the world, we help agriculture and agri-food organizations imagine their future then re-invent themselves accordingly. Our people have a head for logic and a heart for magic, and our clients engage us to help them think strategically and craft the stories that will propel them forward. Through our progressive approach to leadership development, strategic planning, corporate culture, brand development and marketing, we help ag leaders see their true potential and leverage change to bring their traditional brands into the new world.
We’re looking for creative and strategic minds who share our desire to find and realize potential for ourselves and for our clients. Let’s get in touch.
We’re looking for a talented writer to join our award-winning team.
Think Shift is on the hunt for a Social Copywriter with good chops, editing skills and a strong background and understanding of social media and digital content.
- Write and edit engaging content for various social networks, digital platforms, blogs, eblasts etc.
- Maintain voice, tone and brand standards across a variety of platforms
- Collaborate with project teams, and clients to execute on content calendars and other social engagements
- A student of social media, you are well-versed in best practices and come to the table with ideas for increasing audience engagement
- Maintain a commitment to continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on emerging trends for social and digital platforms
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in English, Marketing, Communications, or a related field (an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Minimum 3+ years of writing experience
- Basic understanding of SEO, keyword-optimized content and other relevant social or digital platforms/concepts
- Technical proficiency in editing and proofreading
- Excellent writing, self-editing, and research skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced agency environment
- Prior knowledge and experience creating content for agriculture audiences is considered a significant asset
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes
base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements (work from anywhere)
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Please note accepted applicants must provide satisfactory proof of vaccination at time of offer. Lack of documentation will result in withdrawal of application.