SEO Content Writer
I’m Jordi, the Growth Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 3,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program. As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a SEO Content Writer who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €24,000- €34,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €500 hardware stipend per year
The job in a nutshell
At TestGorilla, inbound marketing has been a big part of our growth and as a SEO Content Writer , you will have a direct impact on it. You will create optimized content pieces aligned with our overall company goals and objectives.
You will tell inspiring stories and will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s audiences. You will connect deeply with our audience; turning them into loyal readers of our content, as well as long-term customers.
You share our passion for skills-based hiring while staying abreast of industry news in the SEO/Digital Marketing space. You will work closely with the wider marketing team to create best-in-class content that drives both engagement and conversions.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Creating the content plan
- Producing original SEO pieces: blog posts, content pages, and templates optimized for our audience and search engines
- Bringing the content strategy to life with your outstanding writing and editing skills and your strong understanding of on-page SEO
- Reviewing, enhancing, and editing SEO content written by team members and elevate the overall quality and accuracy across content formats
- Researching thought leadership topics on skills-based hiring
- Producing reports showing the results of your content by tracking and measuring meaningful metrics that achieve our larger objectives
- Recruiting and coaching other freelancers
- Assuring all-around consistency and acting as a guardian of TestGorilla's brand voice and tone
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are natively proficient in written American English
- You are passionate about storytelling and finding compelling and clear ways to communicate complex topics
- You have knowledge of content marketing, including content formats and frameworks (and how best to utilize them)
- You have knowledge of Semrush, Ahref, Search console, Screaming frog, etc
- You have outstanding writing skills with a sharp eye for editing
- You are experienced in writing and editing short- and long-form B2B content in accordance to business objectives
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to get buy-in from others to accomplish your goals
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a global remote team
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience writing/editing HR content
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience with Google Analytics
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product! Simply use the Apply button or click here.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.