Senior UX Writer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior UX Writer
United States of America
About Boomi and What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award- winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 18,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Writer to join the Product Content team. This will be a US Remote position.
The Product Content team is a mighty group of UX & Technical writers who strive to deliver accurate, concise, and well-written content that help our users to perform their tasks. This team values curiosity, flexibility, ownership, collaboration, and passion about user experience.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a technical enterprise software (cloud) space and thrives on collaborating cross functionally to help create new and better experiences using words. They will specifically be working to create user friendly experiences for developers & integrators who use our platform to connect their systems and manage their processes and tasks.
(You must have a portfolio of UX-focused writing samples to be considered for this position. It should illustrate your experience and role in the design process while writing different types of UX copy and solving user problems through content.)
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, writers, researchers, and engineers to increase usability and ease of use across our platform services.
- Translate complex technical concepts, tasks, and workflows clearly into concise, accurate, easy to understand in-product messaging while following the Boomi voice.
- Perform content audits, improve information hierarchy and architecture, and maintain shared content assets.
- Maintain product copy over time, while also working on other projects that require copy for new features or initiatives.
- Provide and receive critique and address feedback for improving the performance of our content and customer experience
- Apply metrics, data, user testing, customer support insights, and more to inform content and language decisions.
What you’ll need to succeed in this role
- Worked as a UX Writer, UX Content Strategist, Content Designer, or similar role in a product-focused enterprise software environment and have experience solving problems using language and shaping copy to tell a product’s story.
- Demonstrate strong technical aptitude, are able to analyze specifications, research technical concepts, and communicate them clearly and precisely in plain language.
- You have no tolerance for jargons and are experienced in breaking down complex concepts and systems into concise and compelling narratives and interface copy.
- You’re curious about the user’s journey right from sign up to their successes and failures. You show empathy, love data, and adjust your content based on the feedback.
- You’re results oriented, comfortable asking questions, tracking down answers, prioritizing, communicating, and collaborating clearly and often.
Additional experience desired
- Experience with localization and accessibility best practices and creating content for global audiences.
- Experience in design systems and/or technical writing.
- Experience in working on collaborative design tools like Figma.
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as onethat’s why we strive to integrate more diverse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.