Senior Editor, Android Central
Editorial- Full time
We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Android Central is the THE online destination for the most passionate Android enthusiasts. But it’s also more than that Android Central hosts news, reviews, how-to guides, and buying guides across a variety of topics, from Android smartphones to wearables to tablets, health and fitness tech to smart home, and AR/VR to mobile gaming.
As Senior Editor you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with many of the companies that work with Android Central on a regular basis. Working alongside the Editor-in-Chief, you’ll brainstorm, plan and execute stories that stand out from the relentless cycle of similar online content. You will champion Future’s values, positively impacting the culture through promoting interaction between teams and the audience, demonstrating decisiveness in decision making and having a clear focus on results.
- Professional writing and editing experience.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
- Decision-making and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to perform at a high level on strict deadlines.
- Clear understanding of basic modern SEO best practices.
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
- 401k match
Our Future, Our Responsibility – Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees – current and future – are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.