- USA Only
- 3 applicants (11%)
Portland, OR/US – Remote
What we’re looking for
Momentive is looking for a Senior Copywriter to support initiatives across all our brands. You’ll be a part of a Brand Strategy team focused on creating engaging copy that builds awareness contributes to our business growth. You’ll report to the Senior Director for Brand Strategy.
You will lead copywriting efforts for a variety of formats, including out-of- home marketing, digital ads, webpages, video scripts, radio/podcast ads, emails, and other essential marketing touch-points. You’ll not only tackle hands-on writing at all levels of the funnel but also across multiple brands, while also creating and pitching original concepts to senior team members.
- Create copy for a variety of media and formats, including print, digital, and audio
- Work with brand design and video to create and pitch concepts to senior team members
- Be data-driven and use our platform to test your concepts, messaging, and more
- Write easy-to-understand and engaging messaging to communicate complex, technical, and product-related concepts
- Ensure that copy is tailored to an individual brand, persona, buying stage, channel, and format
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy that is consistent with brand tone and voice and tailored to the target market
- Champion best practices and follow style guide standard
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting preferred, with experience in adjacent areas such as content marketing, public relations, or journalism considered
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a passion and skill in creating inspired copy both for OOH placements, video scripts, paid media, and websites
- A focus on detail and an ability to simplify concepts and strategies
- Know best practices for user experience, growth marketing, and SEO
- Familiarity with or interest in working on enterprise brands with a bit of personality
- Clearly articulate timelines and dependencies, and ensure deadlines are met
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $103,870/year – $175,605/year depending on geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses, commissions, and/or equity may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
In addition, we’ve won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably’s Best Workplace for Women and Diversity and Best Company for Perks and Benefits and Work-Life Balance, and received recognition for our forward- looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, and our annual holiday refresh.