- 7 applicants (12%)
Full Time | Remote | Experienced
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a Great Product consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work – Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit BagadiyaTejas Mehta , SocialPilot ( Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution – we are inviting applications for our in-house position of SeniorCopywriter.
About the role:
- Profile – Copywriting
- Role – Full-time
- Grade – Manager / Sr. Manager
- Location – Remote – Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours – Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Responsible for writing ad copies for social media handles, website, emailers, paid ad campaigns, landing pages, and product feature launch, press releases, etc.
- Understanding our target audience in an extremely detailed manner. Identifying their business challenges, use cases, interests, and preferences
- Working cross-functionally with product, marketing, SEO, sales & customer success teams, to understand our customers’ pain points, generate content ideas, and create copies
- Nurturing content for email marketing activities
- Researching & Understanding SocialPilot’s target audience and accordingly write copy for each persona and customer segment
- Having understanding on email open rate, click rate, web page bounce rate, etc and formulating strategies
- Leading the development and direct implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action, content distribution and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform
- Ensuring brand image and making sure that the hygiene is maintained across all the communication channels
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in writing ad copies for B2B products
- Prior experience in copywriting in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for Small & Mid size businesses)
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective content strategy for the campaigns
- Ability to write short, thematic, subtle & quirky content
- Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, copywriting, email newsletters, etc.
- Ability to think outside the box and translate ideas into effective copies
- Experience in adopting writing styles as suited to brand/product
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms