- USA Only
- 3 applicants (21%)
Title: Senior Copywriter
Location: Boston, MA, USA
When you love what you do, it won’t feel like work. Who says your calling and career have to be mutually exclusive? People who join us at PRECISIONeffect are drawn to our agency because of their passion for and commitment to truly cutting-edge and incredible work they stay for our ethos of wecentricity, the community and collaboration we foster here. Launching clients’ treatments. Changing patients’ lives. Advancing creativity and strategy, improving results and outcomes. We do our best and most innovative work when it’s fueled by purpose and comprised of the unique and varied perspectives and abilities of Effectors across the globe.
At PRECISIONeffect, talent is displayed in the work, not flaunted in plumes of conceit. Here, cooperation and wecentricity are what we champion. Are you a self-effacing rock star? A sensible diva? A down-to-earth maestro? Have we got a stage for you. Our people are wildly talented, clever, and inspiring.
Who we are:
The mission of the Copy team is to be impossible to ignore through our dynamic collaboration and our aligned focus of changing the standard of care for our clients.
Who you are:
A Senior Copywriter combines exceptional conceptual skills with a well-honed understanding of effective communication. Works with art director and other team members to conceive and execute persuasive concepts consistent with brand strategy, client guidelines, and industry regulations for a diverse set of media including, but not limited to, print, collateral, video, social media, and digital execution.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Independently drafts content outlines, or otherwise organizes content, and solicits internal and client buyoff as part of typical content development process
- Liases often and early with medical and strategy partners to ensure every deliverable passes clinical muster while supporting brand objectives
- Partners with an art director to develop compelling creative concepts
- Researches competitve campaigns to ensure differentiation of concepts presented
- Meets internally with ACD as needed to check-in on concept development to receive critique to focus work
- Presents work with flair internally and to client
Team Interaction/ Management
- Able to articulate the story and strategy of the brand
Product and Content Knowledge
- Has full knowledge of all the assigned products, competition, and the role of changing market dynamics
- Able to articulate how the disease works, the product works, the story of the brand for assigned brands and two most-influential competitors (those used in key clinical trials)
- Remains focused on details, but proactively develops understanding of bigger picture of clients’ objectives and initiatives including target patient/professional audiences; key milestones (clinical trial initiation, completion of FDA panel review, NDA submission, launch, etc); competitive landscape, clinical background, key client performance metrics (sales goals, scripts, etc)
- Provides conceptual content, or content strategy for new business pitches as needed
Creative and Agency Leadership
- Proactively seeks to understand the greater process of the agency and the function of each department
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in English, Communication, or related science
- 5 or more years of relevant experience, ideally in a healthcare industry or pharma
Precision is required by law in some states or cities to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Precision, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. This role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus, health insurance, retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, and paid time off for sick leave and vacation, among other benefits.
Reasonable estimate of the current range
- $78,000—$100,000 USD