- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Senior Copywriter
Location: US National
Everly Health’s mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We’ve set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that’s composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry’s biggest problems.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to deliver high-quality copy across marketing channels. This role will be responsible for bringing Everlywell’s voice to life to build lasting connections with our audience. You will elevate our brand’s personality and cut through the noise to drive engagement. This role is ready for someone who has successfully developed content in a fast-paced environment full of new challenges. They pride themselves on thorough research, sharp writing, precise editing and grammar and a creative brain. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will ensure that Everly Health’s content is impactful across all customer touchpoints.
This individual must be a serial self-starter, process-focused, and highly- capable empathic writer with ad agency or creative in-house experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own copy tasks across marketing, including but not limited to brand campaigns, email, social, display, and product support
- Turn medical concepts and jargon into strong, conversational, and consumer-friendly language
- Take the lead in enforcing style guides across all deliverables, making updates when necessary
- Support cross-channel owners with copy reviews to ensure copy is streamlined and embodies Everlywell’s voice and personality
- Create content for everlywell.com and the everlywell app
- Partner with designers to ideate and present creative concepts to leadership and stakeholders
- Write content for Everlywell brand as well as high-touch projects for organizational leaders
- Bring a unique perspective and creativity that drive engagement and results
- Test and track how copy is performing across channels to continuously optimize content
- Develop copy that resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches those targeted to achieve desired results across channels
- Work hand-in-hand with compliance and legal teams to ensure marketing copy is both engaging and accurate
- Write really good ads
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Advertising, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or a related field/experience
- 6+ years of digital copywriting
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment with the ability to flex across multiple projects
- Takes initiative with a positive attitude when executing projects
- You have a high-quality bar for proofreading and copyediting with a strong understanding of grammar and punctuation
- You are a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to prioritize your work and manage multiple tasks under a short time frame
- You possess a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Prides themself on creating an inspiring and inclusive work environment
The base salary range for this role is $125,000 – $140,000 USD. The actual salary offered will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.
You’ll Love Working Here:
Venture backed by top-tier firms
The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
Open vacation policy for salaried team members
Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
Paid parental leave