- Remote Worldwide
At Athena, we power possibility through transformative delegation. True leaders reflect on what they want in life and map the path to get there. Athena is the path. We provide delegation coaching technology and exceptional executive assistants to keep our driven clients moving forward. The result is 10x more leverage, more time, and more impact in work and life.
We’re early in our journey with insane growth potential. If you’re ambitious and excited to build you should apply.
The Senior Communications Strategist will write all client communications. They will write communications and help develop content that helps our clients through the customer journey and become better delegators.
This role reports to Product & Lifecycle Marketing on the Client Experience team. This team’s focus is on developing an exceptional client experience. From sign-up through nurturing client-EA partnerships that last decades.
- Write & edit client communications across multiple mediums (e.g. emails, blog posts, playbooks, etc.) This includes always-on automated communications in the client lifecycle, content, campaigns, etc.
- Develop deep audience understanding. Write communications that resonate with them and maintain an exceptional quality bar.
- Collaborate with marketing and design to execute a communications strategy across all touch-points (e.g. lifecycle marketing, content strategy, design, etc.)
- Understand our key messages and ensure they’re weaved into all of our communications.
- Take a structured approach to understand the objective of each communication and how to achieve it.
- Communicate your rationale behind your strategy and choice of words.
- Execute the Athena tone and voice across all communications and content.
- Support the team’s overall metrics of client engagement and retention.
- Interest, engagement, and action on each individual communication.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You’re highly proficient in written English.
- You love to write and edit.
- You have experience writing for a western audience. Preferably from working at a marketing agency or in an in-house marketing department.
- You have experience writing emails that have high open rates and click-through rates.
- You bring a structured approach to everything you write and you can clearly explain the reason you used each word.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and take pride in each piece of writing you produce.
- You’re comfortable writing for different mediums. You like the variety of writing both short and long-form content.
- You’re organized. You provide accurate deadlines and can manage multiple writing projects at the same time.
- Bonuses: You’re passionate about productivity and self-improvement and/or have experience writing for a similar audience.
- As part of your application please submit a portfolio of your past writing. Please include a range of different mediums.