- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Copywriter (Remote)
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
Currently, we’re in an exciting stage of growth and evolving the brand experience. We’re looking for a copywriter who loves crafting authentic stories and rolling up their sleeves for all types of projects from strategy to UX microcopy. You believe in delivering an exceptional customer journey no matter what the task.
This role reports to the Creative Director and sits within the Brand & Creative Team in the Marketing organization. Our team believes in delivering great work but also having fun doing it together.
Who you are
- Live and breathe storytelling and crafting beautiful copy.
- Believe in developing strategy before execution.
- A strong collaborator and team player.
- A champion of the growth mindset.
- Enjoy simplifying complex concepts for customers, partners and internal teams.
- Have an amazing portfolio to share
- Have insurance or fintech experience (a plus).
- Have 8+ years of copywriting experience.
- Have ad agency experience (a plus).
What you’ll do
- Own and drive brand tone & voice for external and internal audiences.
- Ideate and create copy for social, scripts, ads, DM, events, and creative testing.
- Collaborate with the Communications and Content teams.
- Support the Product Team with GTM launches and UX copy.
- Work on multiple lines of insurance including: health, mortgage, personal loans, auto, life, and Medicare.
NOTE: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those specific locals. The salary range for this position will be between $95,000 and $140,000 and may be eligible for additional bonus or commission plans + benefits. Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and/or organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Choose Assurance Because:
Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
Fast paced, high performance environment.