Senior Content Writer
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Emeritus is committed to teaching the skills of the future by making high- quality education accessible and affordable to individuals, companies, and governments around the world. It does this by collaborating with more than 50 top-tier universities across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and China. Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organizations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands- on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries. Founded in 2015, Emeritus, part of Eruditus Group, has more than 2,000 employees globally and offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Shanghai, Singapore, Palo Alto, Mexico City, New York, Boston, London, and Dubai. Following its $650 million Series E funding round in August 2021, the Company is valued at $3.2 billion, and is backed by Accel, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Leeds Illuminate, Prosus Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, and Bertelsmann.
We are looking for a versatile and creative writer who can switch between 125 characters and 12,500 words and bring to the table new ideas that inspire senior executives to consider our blended (online + in-person) programs. This is a full-time remote position.
- Write a variety of content for program marketing collateral such as program brochures, emailers, landing pages, social media, online ads, blog posts, etc.
- Ensure all-around consistency according to brand guidelines of partner schools (specific writing styles, tone of communication, fonts, and images and tone)
- Proof and copyedit written material produced by the content marketing team
- Conduct research on competitor programs and come up with content pegs that communicate the program offering to the right target group
- Liaise with various stakeholders within the organization to ensure accurate program information is being communicated
- Take ownership of content development, meet timelines, and ensure content meets business goals
- Aid the design team with visual cues to go alongside the content
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7–8 years of experience in writing content for a senior executive or B2B audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with the higher education/business school market is a plus
- Flexibility working across multiple time zones is essential as we are a globally distributed team
Emeritus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.