- 10 applicants (13%)
- MARKETING – GROWTH
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, e-commerce stores, and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We’re a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don’t need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
We’re looking for a Marketing Copywriter to create engaging copy designed for prospects and customers. You will play a crucial role by helping the Demand Generation Team generate more online conversions and sales opportunities. This is an opportunity for an experienced Copywriter to create technical copy for landing pages, email campaigns, and long form assets (lead magnets) while working as an essential part of a globally-distributed technology company. You will report directly to our Demand Generation Team Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Write clear and error-free technical content that reflects Kinsta’s voice and style guide, focused on the developers audience.
- Develop new content assets (emails, landing pages, lead magnets) to address multiple stages of the funnel.
- Review existing copy as Kinsta’s audience evolves or new features become available.
- Improve content based on campaigns’ performance and internal feedback from the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Work with the Growth, SEO, and Design teams in building and bringing to life authentic stories that are SEO friendly.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience as a Marketing Copywriter or another similar role.
- Experience creating copy for a technical audience while staying creative.
- Near native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of SEO principals.
- Experience with user experience best practices.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK, and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.