Marketing Content Writer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Marketing Content Writer
Sales and Marketing – Marketing
Your Quest: Help make a big difference in healthcare access
At Quest Analytics our team members can fulfill their quest to work in an innovative, collaborative, challenging and flexible environment supportive of personal growth every day. The team is driven to make healthcare more accessible for all Americans. We’re looking for a dedicated, full-time Marketing Content Writer to join our team. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, bringing our brand, culture, and product stories to life through engaging and inspiring copy.
This role will develop high-impact sales enablement content that will enable sales reps to excel in a customer-first approach to selling Quest Analytics’ solutions and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, product marketing, sales and subject matter experts, to evaluate, develop and maintain sales enablement content, identify gaps as well as gather and apply internal and client feedback. This is a unique and tremendous opportunity to bring an established B2B brand to new heights.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product marketing and the broader marketing team to evaluate, create and maintain industry-leading, modern and engaging sales enablement content
- Maintain our content management system to ensure sales collateral is accurate, refreshed and easily accessible by the Sales Team
- Alongside creative and marketing team leadership, ensure the consistency, quality and effectiveness of content across Quest Analytics’ branded experiences
- Project manage key activities related to content development, execution, measurement and updates
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, sales teams, and knowledge experts to gather and leverage client feedback to optimize content development
- Write original copy for our website, sales collateral, presentations, social media posts, B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate on campaign strategy, messaging and execution.
- Help turn data into a relevant marketing story for our B2B audience.
- Strategize new topics, communication channels, and marketing mediums with high value to our clients.
- Drive creative, innovative and new approaches to content development
What it requires:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years writing experience with a heavy emphasis on B2B content creation
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Ability to adjust messaging for different audiences: current and future clients, current and future employees, investors, and other key stakeholders.
- Experience developing a sales library and writing sales collateral
- Familiarity with demand generation and marketing automation
- Ability to dissect and utilize marketing performance data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an understanding of how to write for key marketing channels
- Proven ability to craft creative stories for different channels while still adhering to overall brand voice
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
- Collaborative team player with an open and positive attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills
What you’ll appreciate:
- Workplace flexibility – you choose between remote, hybrid or in-office.
- Company paid employee medical, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
- Flexible vacation with no cap, plus sick time and holidays
- An entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
- Being listened to, valued, appreciated — and having your contributions rewarded
- Enjoying your work each day with a great group of people
About Quest Analytics
For more than 30 years, we’ve been improving provider network management one groundbreaking innovation at a time. 95% of America’s health plans use our tools, including the eight largest in the nation. Achieve your personal quest to build a great career here.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly. We are not currently working with additional outside agencies at this time.