Lead Brand Copywriter
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Lead Brand Copywriter
New York, New York, United States
At Feeld, we are creating a world where where everyone is more intimately connected to each other and themselves. We are building an inclusive, human- centred product and are looking for a Lead Brand Copywriter to become part our remote team and our mission to elevate the human experience of sexuality and relationships.
You will embody and develop Feeld’s brand voice across all touch points. A conceptual thinker and immaculate writer, you will generate creative concepts, write nuanced and compelling copy in support of brand and growth strategy and contribute to the overall content strategy. You will report to the Director of Content and oversee the work of the Growth Copywriter.
This is an opportunity to help shape the next chapter of Feeld and be part of creating a new and evolving language around sexuality, relationships and identity.
What you will do:
- Generate creative concepts, write and present copy options in response to creative briefs.
- Create engaging copy across a range of formats, including digital acquisition campaigns, emails, blog posts, newsletters, OOH, press release, partnership content et al.
- Embody and evolve Feeld’s brand voice, tone and style.
- Work within the Creative Team on projects that combine visual and written content.
- Oversee ongoing edits and revisions of copy across all platforms and departments (app, website, social channels et al.), making sure that it conforms to brand guidelines.
- Develop scalable processes to drive consistent style and voice alignmenttraining, documentation, editorial workflows etc.
- Review data and process user feedback to identify creative insights and opportunities.
- Contribute to Feeld’s content strategy by providing industry updates, competitor insights and ideas for irresistible, meaningful new content formats.
- Manage contracts, payments and BAU work within Content team, as required.
- Work closely with Growth, Data and Product teams to understand the humans that make up the Feeld community and find innovative ways to use copy and content to engage them and drive business objectives.
- Oversee the work of the Growth Copywriter.
- At least five years’ experience as a conceptual copywriter, ideally within a creative agency.
- Strong conceptual thinker and confident stylist. Able to write lucid, clear copy without sacrificing emotional complexity.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Precise and competent editor, with a hawk’s eye for detail and a willingness to accept imperfection when the context demands it.
- Demonstrated ability to generate original copy ideas that resonate with the target audience, from ad slogans and radio scripts to product copy and iterative CRM messaging.
- Able to deliver high quality copy and content across different projects at speed in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Ability to adapt copy according to nuance and context of different platforms and touchpoints.
- Able to think about future projects while maintaining the day-to-day publication of a content platform.
- Deep interest in and curiosity about the evolution and future of sexuality, identity and relationships.
- A nuanced understanding of Feeld’s brand, voice, and mission, and interest in telling the stories of its community.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at email@example.com.
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
- $3,500 USD annual expense budget
- $4,000 USD equipment and home office budget
- Learning & development budget
- On demand therapy sessions and mental health support via Spill
- Company retreats
- Access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an always on culture.
One of our Core Values is: Transparent. We strive for complete openness of information within the organisation and for enabling honesty on our platform. Internally, we keep decision-making transparent to keep each other accountable and make sure all voices are heard.
That is why we offer:
- Open and transparent salaries
- Baseline Freedom Salary of $80,000 or 60,000 per year for all roles
- The base salary for this role is determined by Level and Step, as well as geographic location, but we estimate that this role can earn between $90,000 – $130,000 USD based on the requirements listed in this job description.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask – and receive answers – regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we’re asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.