Junior Digital Copywriter
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Junior Digital Copywriter
Junior Digital Copywriter, REMOTE C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing, private, digital marketing company that excels at helping automotive dealerships increase sales, increase market share, and lower cost per acquisition. We are currently hiring for a Junior. Digital Copywriter, Wakefield, MA, as we look to expand our team and support our growing roster of local and national clients. This is a remote position, but required to work standard EST hours.
Who we are looking for: Junior Digital Copywriter
Junior Digital Copywriters (JDCs) serve to produce and edit on- and offsite copy for C-4 Analytics’ clients. They are assigned a select portfolio of clients for whom they will write copy and implement SEO strategies. Additionally, JDCs learn to edit copy from team members and help to develop a department specialty.
Junior Digital Copywriters must be comfortable working under consistent deadline pressure, must be able to produce clean copy in accordance with AP Style and must be able to produce compelling, original material with minimal supervision. JDCs will gain an understanding of marketing and SEO best practices and learn to demonstrate the value of SEO to our clients. Most importantly, JDCs are hungry students and effective communicators. They know when to ask for help, when to make suggestions about internal processes, and how to speak to all stakeholders in a clear, professional manner.
As a Junior Digital Copywriter, you will:
- Manage a constant stream of shifting daily, weekly and monthly deadlines to effectively produce onsite, social and offsite content for a specific list of clients.
- Combine personal writing voice with C-4 Analytics’ style to create engaging, effective copy for a variety of digital formats.
- Learn to edit the work of other members of the content team according to AP Style, as well as honing self-editing skills.
- Gain an intermediate understanding of SEO best practices and learn how to apply SEO to the automotive industry specifically.
- Oversee Phase I site audits and rewrites for new clients, as well as completing strategic SEO work for existing clients.
- Help advance a team niche/specialty that they find fulfilling and that helps the team, such as compliance, SEO, social media, training, presenting, etc.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
Junior Digital Copywriter requirements:
- Relevant professional and/or internship experience is required, as we’re looking for a demonstrated history of meeting demanding deadlines, writing for the web and producing clean copy.
- Knowledge of AP Style and of SEO is preferred, and automotive experience/knowledge is another plus (but not required).
- We want someone who is proactive and willing to learn, and who also excels in a team atmosphere where providing and receiving constructive criticism is a given.
- You’ll be joining a tight-knit family of writers, editors, social media specialists and SEO experts who rely on peer feedback to improve our craft and data to inform our decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or English / Writing or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Working at C-4 Analytics
We encourage and reward our employees’ innovation and passion with quality benefits and compensation, including equity for all employees, both when they start and as they continue to grow with us. Our career development programs, employee peer resources, and community involvement, allow our employees to establish lasting connections while making an impact that empowers and celebrates areas that have personal meaning. An unlimited paid time off policy supports a healthy work-life balance and individual well-being. Additional benefits like weekly lunch-and-learn sessions, community service opportunities, household accessible employee assistance program, tuition partnership discounts for employees and family members, and more allow our employees and their family to focus on what matters most personally and professionally.
All are welcome.
Starting with our hiring policy, C-4 Analytics provides an environment where your authentic self is celebrated while showcasing and growing your potential. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, medical conditions, pregnancy, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We believe that a diverse and inclusive team environment is critical to our success and is achieved through people’s skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. That means your background and experience may not include all that is listed in the job description. We encourage you to apply anyway and let us know what your unique self can bring to C-4 Analytics.
Key details about our company include:
- We have 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- We specialize in automotive digital marketing, and the rest of the industry follows our lead
- We have three main offices: our headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
Employee Perks & Bragging Rights
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
- 8-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
What our Employees Say:
Want to know what makes working at C-4 Analytics so rewarding? Take it from the true experts: our current teammates. Recent surveys about our workplace and culture suggest that our staff loves:
- The People : It’s not just a clich; we have the best, hungriest and smartest team in the business.
- The Culture : Teamwork. Camaraderie. Perseverance. We hire for these traits, and it shows.
- The Growth : We place a real emphasis on training, development and career planning.
- The Trust : Our managers empower their people and teams to thrive in their own ways.
- The Challenge : We work in a competitive industry and a dynamic field. You’ll never be bored!
More About C-4 Analytics
C-4 Analytics is a full-service advertising and digital marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise: we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but also love Instagram and Bing. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing, but we aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players, but we love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but cool, likable nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Want to know more? Want to become part of our team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.