- USA Only
- 3 applicants (12%)
Location: US National
$25.41 to $28.24
If you love creating content for diverse groups of people, have a passion for developing learning, and appreciate a solid style guide, then this role may be awesome for you!
Our team is searching for an outstanding editor who’s excited about creating high-quality, creative content that helps learners feel empowered, energized, confident, and connected. This role sits where we focus on building and supporting the most productive workforce on the planet.
In this role, you’ll work with a group of editors, writers, and learning designers to shape learning content. Our team’s goal is to make sure our content is true to the spirit of the brand while maintaining a voice and tone that resonates with our sophisticated and busy customer-facing audiences. You’ll collaborate with subject matter experts, sales leaders, and enablement experts to connect selling skills with specific industry knowledge.
Note that this is not solely a copy or line editorial roleit’s also a developmental editorial role where an editor guides the overall content, structure, flow, voice and tone, and more. This is a challenging role for someone with content creation experience who’s an exceptional writer and editor and is passionate about helping people learn.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of our learners to create fun, aspirational, and relevant content.
- Use your editorial skills to shape content and coach learning designers to apply structure, voice, and tone correctly.
- Manage content development through rounds of edits and revisions to finalize projects on schedule.
- Evaluate ideas and learning objectives within the context of a full content strategy.
- Verify that learning content meets internal brand and accessibility guidelines.
- Review content and correct spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
- Collaborate with our team to track work during regular check-in and strategy meetings.
- Manage time independently to complete reviews and other deliverables.
- Innovative and creative writing and editorial skills
- Thoughtful coaching and communication skills
- Degree in creative writing, journalism, or English
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly-changing environment with a fast-paced team
- Capacity to balance high standards for quality with the need to finish projects on time
- Familiarity with Associated Press Style
- Awareness of accessibility standards and practices such as web content accessibility guidelines
- Sales or enablement team
- Education technology
- Instructional design
- Agile methodologies and principles
- Working in a startup environment
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $25.41 to $28.24 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.