- 32 applicants (20%)
Marketing Department in Remote
As a Digital Copywriter, you will write clear, engaging, and persuasive copy for Namecheap. This may include website copy, promotional materials, blogs, press releases, and emails.
Where you’ll do it: Wherever you like! This role is 100% remote.
The interview process: This is a four-week process with 4 stages: First, a 45 min HR chat Then a short home exercise Then a one-hour interview about work culture and your technical skills A final one-hour interview.
Reporting to: Colleen Branch, Copy Lead
Your team: 8 people (Director of Content, Content Manager, Copy Lead, Senior Copywriters, Digital Copywriters, and YOU!) + cross functional teams
What will make your journey with us amazing?
- You will work with a supportive manager that cares about your wellbeing and invests in your development to help you achieve your full potential and grow your career with us.
- You will be engaged in continuous learning with clear targets in a feedback culture.
- You will join a company that respects and protects privacy and freedom, because our information shouldn’t be anyone’s business. That’s why we make it our business to keep it as safe as humanly (and technologically) possible.
The company (and you!)?
Namecheap is a company of over 2,000 people, with offices in 3 countries and 23 more countries represented by remote colleagues. You can better understand who we are as a company and our internal audiences by reading through our career page (if you haven’t already, of course!).
You will be part of a dedicated product team in which you will play a key role in working with the team’s product, marketing, SEO, design, and UX specialists. You will also have support from a senior copywriter, Copy Lead, alongside a direct channel to the Director of Content — including regular 1-2-1 sessions.
What You’ll Do?
- You will write website landing pages, emails, and other copy across our digital estate. On top of this, you will be creating blog posts and other ad-hoc work, such as scripts.
What Will You Bring?
- You have experience creating digital copy for websites, email, and other marketing channels.
- You know how to write longer-form blogs and articles to engage with a customer base.
- You can work on UX/interface website microcopy when required.
- You have experience brainstorming, developing, and producing effective copy-driven projects and revising, editing, and proofreading content as needed.
What You’ll Learn?
- You will learn new skills, in different areas of copywriting and creative work.
What’s in it for you?
100% remote role
- Work Life Balance: 35h to 40h per week, as we believe 7 to 8 hours per day are enough to do amazing work
- Flexible holiday
- No recurrent meeting days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Software: all licenses are provided