Demand Generation Copywriter
Demand Generation Copywriter (REMOTE)
REMOTE – BOSTON, MA
About The Role
Aimtal is looking for a Demand Generation Copywriter to join our team. If you have a passion for writing strong, attention-grabbing headlines and crafting digital marketing messaging and copy for a wide variety of formats then keep reading!
We’re looking for someone who can jump in with both feet and support our team with their marketing and advertising skills, creativity, analytical mindset, and resourcefulness. You will work closely with our demand generation team, content writers, graphic designers, and project managers on client projects to create, edit, and analyze copywriting for integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on lead and demand generation.
The ideal candidate has a passion for writing short, punchy headlines and copy that’s designed to drive conversions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Writing marketing copy in various formats including:
- Paid ads (Google Search & Display, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more)
- Organic social media
- Landing pages
- Case studies
- Translating complex business and technology topics into exciting, compelling copy that attracts and converts prospects. Leveraging insights and applying data from a variety of sources to improve content quality is key.
- Presenting marketing copy and messaging during client calls. Completing and leading brand messaging frameworks for clients.
- Assisting Aimtal’s Integrated Marketing Strategists with the creation of marketing strategy documents and presentations
- Conducting SEO research using SEMRush and Google Keyword planner for SEM campaigns and copywriting, especially for landing pages and Google Search Ads
- Conducting target audience and competitor research on current and trending messaging, especially for B2B audiences
- Analyzing and reporting on messaging of demand generation campaigns and assessing performance against client goals
- Ensuring all content maintains a consistent brand voice, style, and tone across channels, and adheres to accessibility and compliance regulations
- Collaborating with creative team to identify opportunities to enhance content with visual elements and translate core messaging into usable content across formats
- Participating in the ideation and brainstorming process to leverage customer insights, audience research, performance analytics, industry data to develop digital brand, marketing, and sales content
- Assisting the Demand Generation Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist in the setup of marketing campaigns in HubSpot, Webflow, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads and various ad platforms
- Performing and executing various marketing administrative tasks
- Providing excellent client services and support
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting and demand generation
- Experience writing paid digital ads, especially Google Ads
- A natural curiosity and enthusiasm for learning new things
- A fast-paced, flexible mindset; able to work in a variety of subjects and formats
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency, especially for B2B tech brands
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot, Slack, project management software, Zoom, ClickUp, Google Suite, SEMRush, Sprout Social, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Databox.
- Bonus: experience with ad setup and/or email setup
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the futureone that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the Always Be Growing category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.