Copywriter - Content Strategist
- USA Only
Copywriter – Content Strategist
- Location: United States – Remote
Searching for a role where you drive some of the future’s most promising innovations? FARO is an international company where ideas count more than hierarchy. We develop and market computer-aided 3D measurement and imaging devices and software. At FARO, smart, skilled people work together in an open atmosphere…. And challenging work never gets boring.
Become a part of this great team and start moving forward.
The ideal Content Specialist/Content Producer has passion for writing, must be professional, polished and able to hit the ground running! The ideal candidate will be exceptionally skilled in researching topics, interviewing, shaping an argument or point of view, gathering evidence to support point-of view and editing to deliver high quality piece of content.
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Leading edge technology
- A dynamic team of engineering, sales and marketing professionals to work with
- Multichannel writing experience – social, web copy, PR, print and digital
- Exceptional writing samples and strong story-telling ability
- Experience with community management and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- A passion for researching and developing strong content
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where things frequently change, there are a lot of moving parts, and you are wearing many hats
- AP writing a huge plus
Required Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of direct response copywriting experience in digital marketing
- Experience in a writing role for an agency or in-house creative team.
- Proven track record of revenue-increasing performance
- Strong understanding of demand generation practices, as well as paid social and search
- Portfolio with relevant work examples
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SEO understanding a plus
- Experience in copywriting for manufacturing or software as a service
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Research, write, proof, and develop compelling copy/content for the website, emails, newsletters, blogs, social media, PR, and marketing communications materials
- Engage with customers via social media and other channels, to help with community management and responses
- Ghost writing for senior leadership and other thought leaders
- Develop and manage editorial content calendars
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/fingers, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability bend or stoop as necessary and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
Behavior/Relationship Skills :
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
- Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
What FARO can offer you:
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO Technologies is a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. We provide equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.