Location: Knoxville, TN
Tombras, a 450+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Copywriter.
Where you’ll be working: Knoxville, TN
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing advertising for national, consumer brands
- Conceive and execute advertising campaign ideas
- You will be teamed with a world-class art director/designer
- Work with agency art directors, production, and producers to supervise the production of TV commercials and video content
- Write advertising copy from conception to completion for print, broadcast and online media to promote the sale of goods and services
- Develop concepts and write for social media, TV and radio campaigns
- Write in a variety of styles, when needed
- Remain Current on industry trends and technologies
What you bring:
- A strong portfolio trumps experience & education nine times out of ten but it is a plus if you have 3 – 5 years of ad agency experience, related work experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Not required but degrees in Advertising, communications, graphic/digital design, or a degree from a portfolio school are welcome
- Portfolio with a strong foundation to build upon (tv, digital, social, print) and evokes emotion and brand voice
- Desire and willingness to learn, grow, and be mentored by senior team members across disciplines
- Ability to recognize creative ideas and see them through to completion
- Ability to proofread content for grammatical accuracy and maintain style consistency across pieces
- Ability to read, comprehend and write creative copy, simple instructions/correspondence, short correspondence and memos
- You have an Independent spirit, entrepreneurial attitude, and a drive for innovation
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- An unwavering respect for deadlines and budgets
- Present information in one-on-one and small or large group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results® is working for our clients and creating a flywheel affect fueling both client and agency growth. You’ll be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named a 2022 AdAge A-List Standout Agency.
- Family – It comes first, on every list. Tombras has been family-run since day 1, we strive to facilitate a family-oriented environment rooted in supporting one another.
- Dog-friendly office(Knoxville)
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- 401(k) Participation + 3% employer match
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- New, Modern building in Downtown Knoxville/Buckhead in Atlanta, option to work remotely.