- USA Only
- 5 applicants (26%)
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS – SUPPORT
- FULL TIME
Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud- based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this is a remote position
The Technical Writer/Analyst is responsible for optimizing performance of self-service resources and tools, including knowledge base articles and search, chat bot, and AI solutions. Responsibilities include project management of new implementations and initiatives, and analytical mastery of automation opportunities and challenges.
How you’ll add value:
- Assess and record top customer issues for every customer-facing R365 Support team.
- Document automation opportunities for common customer issue resolution.
- Evaluate support case classification and reporting gaps for common customer issues.
- Measure suitability and accessibility of current self-service content.
- Study user data for R365 Support Center and search bar for improvement insights.
- Study support ticket user submission data on R365 Support Center gaps.
- Create, edit, and retitle self-service content to maximize customer self-service success rates.
- Correct search algorithm settings to feature intended content for common user queries.
- Measure self-service performance baselines and improvements for regular reporting to Support leadership.
- Propose improvements to R365 Support Center design.
- Project manage improvement efforts to R365 Support Center.
- Study user data for existing chat bot troubleshooting wizards.
- Propose, edit, and create new chat bot troubleshooting wizards to maximize chat self-service success.
- Assess agent pain points for all R365 Support teams and propose improvements.
- Assist Support management in the assessment of AI solutions.
- Project manage implementation of AI solutions.
- Ongoing management of adopted AI solutions.
- Continually study self-service innovations and best practices, make proposals to R365 Support leadership to maximize self-service success.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (BA in English preferred).
- Strong writing and content organization skills, knowledge of editorial best practices.
- Skill at creating and maintaining data sets and visuals.
- Comfort with slideshow creation and presentation.
- Technical writing or customer-facing product documentation experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics usage and implementation.
- Familiarity with chat bot tools.
- Familiarity with AI tools.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Salaried Position: $67K-$89K
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.