- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Location: United States
About Grassy Creek LLC
Eleven Capital Management is the direct private investment arm of Grassy Creek LLC, a first-generation single-family office which owns multiple businesses in a variety of industries. Most notably, this includes Eleven, an experiential travel company with luxury adventure lodges in remote and remarkable corners of the world.
Experience working in travel /tourism, ski, fly fishing, adventure, or for an experiential brand is required for this position.
Eleven is seeking a copywriter to create engaging content for digital and print materials from concept through completion. As a member of Eleven’s growing creative team, the creative will write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with designers to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging. The best candidate for this role will have the capacity for highly conceptual ideation as well as tactical chops, will use a variety of writing styles, know how to follow a content brief, and handle both internal and client feedback with grace. This role will support marketing efforts for the global adventure lodge brand, Eleven, as well as other hospitality and travel businesses owned by Eleven Capital Management.
- Work in conjunction with Executive Creative Director, Creative Team, and project stakeholders to produce original, grammatically correct, and stylistically appropriate copy for marketing materials created by the in-house marketing group. These materials include (but are not limited to):
- Email and digital communications
- Brochures and itineraries
- Direct Mail
- Editorial and blog content
- Guest communications
- Sales materials
- Consumer and trade advertising
- Miscellaneous written materials
- Work with appropriate personnel to acquire the product knowledge necessary for each project.
- Assume production responsibility for assigned projects. Follows established schedules and prioritizes projects based on direction from the manager. In addition to copywriting/editing, liaise with Product Development Team to route materials for review and track all internal and external deadlines.
- Ensure consistency of content across all applications (digital and print).
- Track daily progress of all projects; attend and contribute to weekly group meetings.
- Work closely with marketing team members to ensure creative work is delivered in a timely and effective manner and fulfills established objectives.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging, concise, original copy within tight timeframes and for a wide variety of applications
- Demonstrated ability in copy editing and proofreading, excellent spelling and grammar.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform well under deadlines. Ability to successfully handle both long- and short-schedule projects as well as to prioritize workload and integrate efforts with the schedules and requirements of coworkers.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of print and digital platforms (web, emails, social, video, ads, etc.) and how they work together to form a campaign.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor ‘s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications.
- 5+ years’ experience in professional copywriting.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience creating integrated campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator; InDesign
- This is a remote position. Candidates located in New York or Colorado is a plus, but not required.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.