- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Location: United States
$32.75 to $36.39 Hourly
The copywriter develops creative, clear-written material in support of the organization’s communications strategies. Work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- Plans, develops, and publishes internal or external communications (e.g., newsletters, brochures, manuals, website content).
- Develops and maintains the organization’s style guide, including editorial standards and policies.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3 – 5 years of copywriting experience in ad or creative agency
- Strategic thought with the ability to transform business needs into compelling consumer language
- Deep understanding and experience in consumer communications
- Intellectual writing approach, ability to translate strategy and business needs into appropriate language solutions
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $32.75 to $36.39 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.