Aquent is hiring a
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (11%)
Location: United States
$32.75 to $36.39 Hourly
The copywriter develops creative, clear-written material in support of the organization’s communications strategies. Work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
- Plans, develops, and publishes internal or external communications (e.g., newsletters, brochures, manuals, website content).
- Develops and maintains the organization’s style guide, including editorial standards and policies.
- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3 – 5 years of copywriting experience in ad or creative agency
- Strategic thought with the ability to transform business needs into compelling consumer language
- Deep understanding and experience in consumer communications
- Intellectual writing approach, ability to translate strategy and business needs into appropriate language solutions
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $32.75 to $36.39 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Aquent. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired