- 18 applicants (45%)
REMOTE – Global
London, England, United Kingdom
Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect any number of their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across the retail, finance, telecoms, healthcare, or media industries (to name just a few!)
If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or perhaps even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Audi, Dominos and Starbucks to the Financial Times, RBS and Societe Generale. We have a varied user base hailing from every continent – even Antarctica.
Tyk is on a mission to connect every system in the world. We’ve started by building an API Management platform.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone, Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees, we believe this allows our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier.
If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more.
This exciting opportunity as a conversion copywriter would give you the chance to act as our internal journalist/publisher, writing editorial type content to engage our various ICP/audiences, while also tracking trends and improving our key content engagement metrics (for pipeline contribution).
You will be developing content briefs and coordinating internal & external contributors to deliver engaging content and will be versed in conversional, engagement and conversion “growth hacking” requirements. We encourage versatility and need someone who can build stories & scripts for landing pages, videos and webinars that engage various personas, from Developer to Head of IT, using KPIs and Product content as the basis.
The conversion copywriter will be focused on capabilities & business benefits using product-market fit, JTBD and other content frameworks; we are looking for someone who is a seasoned Technical and/or Business writer with strong understanding of Cloud, OSS, Deep Tech, and ideally API Management from previous roles.
This role involves driving SQL, Deals, pipeline value and revenue for our Tyk brand and products through a range of technical and business collaterals to be repurposed at regional/country level in addition to coordinating content distribution (paid/organic) with our Performance and Content marketeers to optimise and promote content for targeted keywords or phrases in order to increase MQL/SQLs generated from our core campaigns.
We want you to contribute ideas for the content calendar/plan to our Campaign and Content Managers so we need someone who has the confidence to speak up and bring their ideas to the table.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Build and improve Demand Gen-focused, multi-channel marketing campaigns with engaging and pipeline converting content, building stories, long posts and conversion text for each persona and use case
- You can identify with pains, gains, jobs-to-be-done for our various audiences including customers, prospects, communities and influencers
- Work effectively with internal teams and external suppliers to plan and implement a range of content collaterals, from social to blog posts, eBooks to webinars and podcasts
- Work with our content & performance analytics teams to improve quality scores and rankings of landing pages for paid and organic search
- Work across Product, Product Marketing and Commercial teams to align content collaterals with their regional objectives and collaborate on standardised content marketing process & guidelines
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable, deep experience in growth-focused and pipeline-driven content marketing
- Demonstrable experience of using content writing, storytelling and copywriting to improve a company’s lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- An understanding of complex technology, IT-specific audiences and the Software Development Lifecycle, especially in mid & large enterprise environments
- Experience of coordinating content writing with design team, freelancers & agencies
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service offerings and open source software is a bonus.
- Several years experience in copywriting and/or content writing as part of a growth marketing focused on pipeline stages
- Outstanding English communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Excellent writer & copywriter (English language)
- Able to coordinate across many teams, manage suppliers
- Confidence to iterate and deliver in a fast-moving, remote-first environment
- Proven experience being self-directed
- Commercial data- and pipeline-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development
- Hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and HubSpot
Here’s why you should join us:
- Everyone has unlimited paid holiday.
- We have total flexibility in hours, as we believe creativity flows better when our people are given freedom to decide when they are most productive. Everyone is unique after all.
- Employee share scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Company retreats
We all share the same vision – we value authenticity, respect, responsibility, independence, honesty, diversity and inclusion and most importantly treating others how you wish to be treated. We look for like-minded people who bring their personalities to work everyday, strive to achieve their personal goals and who are willing to challenge the way we do things, why? – to make what we do even better!
Our values tell the story of Tyk – here’s how:
- It’s ok to screw up!
We’ve found that it’s often the ‘stupid’ or unexpected ideas that turn out to be the successful ones – so try it, at least we can say we have!
- The only stupid idea, is the untested one!
It’s in our DNA – starting a business with founders 12 hours apart, giving our gateway away for free – sure, we did that, and we’d do it again!
- Trust starts with you – make it count!
Trust is a two-way street – instill it from day one!
- Assume best intent!
We have each other’s back – we’re all on the same team. Think before you speak or act.
- Make things, better!
Always try to leave things better than when you found them – change is constant, inevitable and embraced! Be that change we want to see.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.