Content Writer for a New SaaS Product
- Europe Only
- 6 applicants (11%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3) AST (UTC -4) FKST (UTC -3) CEST (UTC +2) BST (UTC +1) JST (UTC +9) CST (UTC +8) WIB (UTC +7) MMT (UTC +6:30) BST (UTC +6) NPT (UTC +5:45) IST (UTC +5:30) UZT (UTC +5) IRDT (UTC +4:30) GST (UTC +4) CVT (UTC -1) WAT (UTC +1) SAST (UTC +2) EAT (UTC +3)
OnTheGoSystems builds state-of-the-art software that powers millions of websites globally. We’ve been fully remote since our launch in 2008 and employ over 100 highly talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
During 2023, we’ll launch a new product. It’s a cloud-based SaaS product that will serve millions of customers globally.
We’re looking for exceptional Content Writers to join this team.
Ideal candidates will be tech lovers, who can explain complex topics with simple language. They will write content that captures the audience’s attention, maintains their interest, and appeals to their intellect.
Duties and responsibilities
- Know our products, clients, industry, and competitors inside and out
- Write well-researched documentation for our product
- Write engaging articles about tech topics related to our product and our industry
- Take into account readability, conversions, and SEO in every writing task
- Analyze the results of your writing and iterate so that your content meets KPIs
- 5 years of experience in a tech writing role
- Native English speaker (speaking more languages would be great)
- Great research skills and the ability to quickly learn new topics
- Highly-organized thinking and efficient time management
- Previous experience working on Web products is a big plus
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time employment with public holidays, sick leave, etc.
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- A home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- An annual budget for health & well being
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe
About the team and how we work
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work.
We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun.
We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products. We invite you to become part of a special team!