Content Writer, Feng Shui and Interior Design
LoveToKnow Media Content Writer, Feng Shui & Interior Design
About LoveToKnow Media:
At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Our five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.
Remote, Full Time
LovetoKnow.com helps people get advice, solve problems, and find information from authoritative experts. We have an immediate need for staff writer with a background in interior design + feng shui + content writing to deliver an exceptional content experience on our home and garden channels.
This is a 100% remote, full-time writing position. The LoveToKnow team is global and growing – we are currently spread across 14 time zones and three continents!
Standout candidates for our* _Content Writer, Interior Design & Feng Shui_* role can demonstratebothexpertise in the field of Feng Shui and interior design, (through educational credentials and/or professional experience), and a well-rounded portfolio of on-topic published web content covering a variety of styles and subject matter.
As a LoveToKnow Staff Writer, you will:
- Write consistently high-quality articles that satisfy the needs and queries of our readers
- Write articles in a manner consistent with LTK guidelines
- Update and rewrite existing articles
- Work within system-generated deadlines to ensure timeliness
- Communicate with the rest of the editorial team
- Attend regular (virtual) team meetings
- Allot time each week for working on personal authority/branding
- Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on LTK.com as well as other LoveToKnow Corp. properties
- Background (education/work experience + writing experience) in the field of events, party planning, and celebrations
- A strong portfolio of published web content
- Minimum of one-year professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understanding of writing for the web audience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Associated Press (AP) style
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of different article types
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- Retirement plan with 3% Company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!