- USA Only
- 2 applicants (7%)
Title: Content Writer
Location: US National
Remote U.S. Based
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people’s lives. And our consumer clients make lives…a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Freelance Content Writer, you will
- Write/edit concise, compelling content that is on-brand and on-strategy for highly personalized financial arenas and wealth management.
- Prioritize writing content for clarity over cleverness to best represent a portfolio of premium brands.
- Self-edit, as well as incorporate team/client revisions, and triple-check for brand guidelines and editorial quality assurance.
- Participate in brainstorms and briefings; present work internally with a meaningful rationale; manage time and multiple projects efficiently.
- Flexible, enthusiastic candidates must have the ability to work collaboratively and in a fast-paced environment.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 3+ years of professional long-form writing experience specific to Financial Services and Wealth Management.
- 3+ years of experience writing to B2B, B2C and C-Suite audiences.
- Able to ghost-write thought-leadership copy to meet the clients’ messaging, voice & tone goals.
- Experience writing for publications such as Bloomberg Tax, Financial Times, and Town & Country, a plus.
Hourly rate: $85/hr – $100/hr
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success