- Remote OK
Come and join the Marketing Team at Accredible! We are looking for an Aspirational Content Writer to join our growing Marketing Team. This role will have the ability to impact Accredible’s standing in the Digital Credential space through aspirational content. The role will be remote, but any candidates near a physical Accredible office are welcome to work in-office when offices are open.
As the Aspirational Content Writer, you will deliver content that will increase brand awareness, continue to establish Accredible as a leader in the Digital Credential space, and engage current and prospective customers. The content you produce will include case studies, press releases, testimonials, news articles, guides, and interviews. For this role, we need someone prepared to act as a customer-facing point of contact and lead internal and external conversations to deliver content. We are extremely proud to have a collaborative culture with a strong and positive team ethic, so being a team player is also essential.
- Candidates should be experienced with creating B2B content for a SaaS or technical product/service
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong content writing skills (verifiable via portfolio of work)
- Can quickly learn about niche markets and adopt the community voice
- Excels at content production
- Strategic thinker with the ability to tailor writing to specific audiences
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it is not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials (courses, books, conferences). We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- Fast promotion opportunities. We have a track record for internal promotion to senior roles.
- 35 days paid vacation time