Content Producer and Copywriter
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
Content Producer & Copywriter
job requisition id
As Content Producer at Zelis, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promotes our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. We’re looking for a content producer to write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, and more. The content you produce in collaboration with the creative and marketing team should motivate, educate, inspire, inform, and generate interest in Zelis. You’ll use knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines and showcase our company as a leader within the industry.
OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creative storyteller within brand standards – Copywrite and produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences (e.g., blogs, social, ad/email copy/CTAs).
- Produce and publish social media and web content – Create, edit, and arrange the text, video, audio, images, and other materials that may be included on a website and social media.
- SEO strategy & tactics – Develop SEO strategy based on keyword opportunity and competitive analysis; perform SEO on website using metatags, tools, etc.
- Software evaluation – Maintain an understanding of the technical tools that will support our content marketing strategy; make recommendations if/when new tools come to market.
- Collaboration & creative thinking – Interdisciplinary collaboration across marketing and sales on delivery of copywriting and related creative elements.
- 3-5 years of experience in a copywriting and/or content production role; healthcare/revenue cycle/SaaS a plus.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing software across various channels, including but not limited to websites, social media, SEO tools, etc. (e.g., WordPress, Hootsuite, Yoast/Brightedge/Moz).
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills with ability to synthesize complex ideas into clarified and easy to understand copy.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making; ability to communicate tactics based on data analysis (e.g., keyword research, metatagging, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively across creative/marketing and sales teams in managing multiple projects/workstreams.
- Growth orientation and desire to learn and grow in role/responsibilities over time.
- Bachelor’s in English, journalism, communications and/or 5 years of relevant work experience required.
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Zelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.