Edmentum is hiring a
Content Operations Specialist
- USA Only
Content Operations Specialist, SS
- Job Category: Product Operations
- Requisition Number: CONTE04260
- Remote, USA
- Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualize learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators’ most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
- The Content Operations Specialist reports to the Lead Content Operations Specialist and works closely with other Content Operations Specialists, Multimedia Producers, and Content Designers in a collaborative team. This position is responsible for the programmatic updates, maintenance, and production of high-quality content for Edmentum programs. Primary focuses are on collaboration with internal partners to ensure that content meets the established design specifications and completing high quality programmatic updates.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Leverage strong subject matter expertise to execute on high-quality, programmatic updates to content – including alignments.
- Conduct content maintenance – ensuring it is bug free and aligns to Edmentum’s pedagogic, assessment, and quality guidelines.
- Partner with Content Design to collectively develop content, specifically owning the management and production of content assets and packages through the development process.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of EAP and other content authoring/management systems. Maintain training resources. Conduct trainings with internal staff as needed.
- Operationalize shape, structure, and application of content assets as defined by Content Engineering.
- Communicate with teammates regarding project status, quality, performance, and general information.
- Identify, assess, prioritize, and escalate risks to leadership, while proposing potential solutions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education; master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in education and/or content development
- Strong Subject Matter Expertise in 2 or more core subject areas
- Exceptional technical expertise in tools used in content production
- Strong collaboration skills and a team player
- Exceptional writing, editing, communication, and presentation skills
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent research, Internet, and technical skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Positive and high-energy attitude
- Experience working on projects in multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Knowledge of standard software (Word, Excel, etc.) and ability to learn new applications
- Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.