Claims Content Editor
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (15%)
Claims Content Editor
at Kin Insurance
Remote; Chicago, IL; St. Petersburg, FL
The world has changed. Why hasn’t insurance?
Kin’s mission is to reimagine home insurance For Every New Normal. While other insurers struggle to handle a fast-changing world, Kin is built for the future and is prepared to meet its challenges head on while helping our customers do the same.
Kin is proud to be one of BuiltIn Chicago’s 2021 and 2022 Best Mid Sized Companies to work for, and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in North America. Simply put, our people are what make us great, and we need forward- thinking, inspired game-changers like you to join us in our mission.
So, what’s the role?
We are seeking a talented and motivated Claims Content Editor to join our claims team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, writing, editing, and publishing engaging and high-quality content across various platforms. You will have the chance to work closely with other members of the organization to create content that informs, inspires, and captivates our target audience. This includes new hire training, continuous learning, and product launch material which the departments use for e-learning modules, live web-based training sessions, and instructor-led training guides.
A day in the life could include:
- Creating content strategy, plans, schedules, manuals, and knowledge base(s) that align with company objectives
- Ensuring content is accurate, well-researched, and match company tone and style guideline
- Managing the content publishing process, including scheduling, optimization, and promotions
- Analyzing the success of content and use insights to inform future content plans
- Maintaining a content calendar and ensure all content deadlines are met
- Ability to work within a Learning Management System (LMS) to upload and manage content
I’ve got the skills but do I have the necessary ones?
- 3+ years experience in the homeowner’s Insurance industry
- At least 1 year of experience as an adjuster handling Homeowners specific claims
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts
- Experience using G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office with ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce error-free content
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote work
- Generous equity package
- 401K with company match
- Parental leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn’t budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don’t just accept difference we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Kin encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.