Blockchain Technical Content Writer
- 5 applicants (13%)
Blockchain Technical Content Writer
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are aremote-first company , we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As the Technical Content Creator you define and create powerful technical content for outside developers using our product to build blockchain applications. These are mainly developers of IT teams of our Integration Partners or large enterprises.
Your content enables developers to be successful and get the most value out of our product. You create content that drives awareness and adoption of our product, educates and guides developers, and makes a difference in the developer experience. You aim at making every user of our product a power user.
You become an integral part of an international team, working remotely. You will be in the Product Department , within the Customer Success team, which is a cross-functional group of customer success managers, DevRels, support engineers, and technical content creators. All closely working together on creating trusted relationships with all customer stakeholders to ensure they receive a world-class service.
You report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Create a content strategy and calendar that maps to strategic goals and target audience, leveraging content of various forms, length, and frequency
- Own and create the product documentation, in close collaboration with the software engineers, and bring it to the next level.
- UX writing for our product, e.g. labels, microcopy, in-platform instructions… in close collaboration with UX Designers.
- You will be in charge of keeping our documentation up to date and include new product feature releases.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Engineers to build content that high impact business relations with partners and direct clients.
- Work closely with the DevRel to identify content required to serve the community, and co-drive the technical content strategy.
- Create great developer-focused content that goes beyond traditional documentation, in a variety of formats: blogs, videos, tutorials, playbooks, guides, articles, and any other educational material.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of technical writing experience or similar (technical documentation as developer)
- Experience as Blockchain Developer
- Strong project management skills to deliver projects on time to exceptional quality standards
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Knowledge and big love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus.
- Speak and write English fluently at a near-native level.
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression