Test Content Developer
At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer assessments for various disciplines, including programming, data science, quality assurance, accounting, marketing, customer support, project management, and more. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three senior polyglot developers and a content manager. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the Job
We are searching for someone to help with managing development of our test content for non-programming business roles, e.g. assessments for everything from marketing and human resources to customer support and project management. The core tasks of this role are:
- Research and analyze job areas and learn about their skill requirements.
- Create work-sample questions based on what you learn.
- Recruit subject-matter experts to criticize your question drafts.
- Use review data and feedback to improve content to our standard of quality.
You'll learn the basics of a variety of business roles and come to understand the core skills required to perform each job, create questions that test those skills, and improve your propositions based on the feedback we get from experts in these areas. You'll try to understand users’ and candidates' usage of questions, propose ways to improve them, and bring the whole question library to an even higher level of quality.
If you like learning about new things and talking to new people about their areas of expertise, you’ll find this job ideal.
- Analytical and fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Work experience in creating assessments is a plus - tell us about this and any other relevant experience you have in your application.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a structured approach to hiring and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a TestDome pre-employment test to assess your fit for this position. It will take about an hour and include 4 reasoning questions, 2 attention to detail questions, 5 English communication questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we use our own product. You’ll get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- Have a video interview with your future manager.
- Receive the job offer.
What We Offer
- Salary from $31,000 to $63,000 USD per year.
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours.
- We cover the cost of a coworking space.
- Work-related education costs are covered.
- Paid public holidays based on where you live.
- 24 days of paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Paid special leave, including parental leave.
To apply, start your screening test by clicking on the button below.