Software Quality Assistant
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (7%)
Title: Software Quality Assistant
We are looking for a Software QA Manual Tester to assess quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Reviewing videos and infographics manually to ensure QA rules are operating correctly
- Lead a small team of hourly QA assistants to perform manual checks on audio assets and project deliverables within a schedule
- Review and analyze report specifications
- Collaborate with engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Check test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing as required
- Must possess ability to provide critical attention to detail to video reports
- Experience with Excel and Google Docs
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. As required by the Colorado and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
Minimum full-time salary range is between $26-33/hr