Software Developer Engineer in Test
Software Developer Engineer in Test (Remote)
Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to- earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We’ve even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 34 nationalities amongst a team of more than 154, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it’s only the beginning!
We’ve opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where’s next for us? Singapore!
What you’ll be doing
- You will be primarily responsible for writing frameworks and tools to test product & any third party integrations.
- Create and execute comprehensible, repeatable and measurable automated regression test suites for existing backend functionality.
- Maintain, enhance and extend complex Python & Selenium frameworks.
- Identify, evaluate, report and document defects during the design and implementation phase.
- Mentor and support colleagues.
- Work effectively on a self-organizing team with minimal supervision.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle and ensure quality all the way to production systems.
Experience you should have
- You’re a skilled Test Engineer with Integration and Automated test experience.
- You’re able to work effectively on a self-organizing team with minimal supervision.
- 4+ years software developer in test experience.
- Strong knowledge in Python, JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Expertise in test automation frameworks like pytest or any other.
- Knowledge in databases, caching, scaling systems.
- Experience working on a large codebase using Git or similar technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with GraphQL query language
- Experience with cloud computing service like AWS, CI automatisation, and containerized technology as Docker
Reasons to join us:
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth
- International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!)
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset
- Full Remote Work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most
- Learning support & sponsorship
- Laptop or Desktop of your choice
- Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness
- Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements
- WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable