Senior QA Engineer
- North America
Senior QA Engineer
- United States
The Senior QA Engineer role will be a part of a lean, nimble, full stack powerful engineering team. We value simplicity in both our code and our UI. We don’t believe in bloated teams or overly architected solutions; we opt for small, nimble players that work well together, iterates fast and achieves more as a high-powered team. Since we’re a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on virtually all aspects of the software and have a direct and immediate impact! This role will advance our cutting-edge data search engine and social profiling platform. You will be at the core of every new feature, every product decision, and every touch point of our users. If you are a problem solver and enjoy diving in and ensuring the best possible product quality, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world’s best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups 2020.
The Seamless Family
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
Duties / Responsibilities (your role):
- Lead building quality attributes and requirements for testing. May provide technical assistance
- Creating and maintaining existing automation and test scripts in Java and Selenium to support large-scale web applications and chrome extension running complex architecture and business logic
- Creating testing strategies for ensuring application stability
The Skill Set:
- 5+ years experience supporting and testing highly-available, scalable and modern web applications and chrome extension using the Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Value, autonomy and ownership of your work
- Experience supporting/testing Chrome extensions
- Integration testing with 3rd parties, such as CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Experience testing APIs
- Testing and automating full feature releases, relatively unsupervised
- Self-motivated QA engineer with the ability to work well with a small team of highly-driven / entrepreneurial Developers and Data Analysts
- Experience with Complex Manual Testing
- Ability to continuously track/identify bugs and build/maintain QA Trackers for testing
- Deep experience supporting/testing design, development, and implementation of scalable and performant web services.
- Solve complex near real-time web engineering problems, focusing on quality assurance
- Passion for supporting and driving technologies that have the power to positively impact millions
- Willingness to go beyond the standard 9-5 when needed. We love what we do, and sometimes find ourselves working nights or weekends to get the job done
- Possess innate passion for coding, software development, and big data!
- Performance Testing
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Industry (SaaS/Computer Software) experience
- 80% Automation Testing
- 20% Manual Creation