Senior Associate, Quality Assurance Analyst
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (12%)
Title:Senior Associate, Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Remote (United States)
KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals — and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too — by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team as a senior associate. Our ideal candidate will combine endless curiosity and relentless attention to detail to ensure every deliverable from an ad to a major functional release is top quality. We are a highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing, dynamic, creative, and innovative company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Manually test the Nutrafol website for functional, visual, copy, and usability issues in a modified Agile process that adapts quickly to creative change
- Clearly report and track bugs and other defects in Jira and work in close collaboration with the QA director, product managers, and developers to solve the issues
- Ability to quickly understand testing tasks and follow through on testing in a timely manner
- Test across desktop, mobile, and tablet viewports and devices, as well as test across different browsers
- Develop a firm understanding of how Nutrafol uses Magento, specifically for testing scenarios and purposes
- 6+ years in a Quality Assurance role at different types of organizations
- Expert knowledge of JIRA and other QA/development tools
- Strong understanding of Agile workflow and development methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple test cycles running in parallel across multiple channels
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams of developers, designers, product managers, and testers
- Passionate about the customer experience, and what can be done to improve it
- Experience with Magento testing and operations
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs