- USA Only
- 167 applicants
Quality Specialist, Weekend Shift
Location: United States – Remote
About the Team
Strategy & Operations oversees strategic growth at DoorDash. Together, we’re building the world’s most efficient and reliable same-day logistics platform to fulfill our vision of empowering all local businesses. The Dasher & Logistics team’s goal is to ensure every delivery goes well. We prevent problems for customers by working across merchant operations, dasher operations and our logistics system.
About the Role
As a Quality Specialist you will be responsible for driving improvements to DoorDash delivery quality at the lowest level of detail. In this role you’ll perform daily operational tasks to maintain delivery efficiency, including executing a playbook to maintain delivery quality during weather events, researching local events that may impact business operations, communicating with cross functional stakeholders, and updating reporting to be viewed by Dasher & Logistics leadership.
This role is perfect for those interested in identifying trends with data, executing actions in real time, and learning how to operate in a fast paced, growing company.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Work with the Dasher & Logistics team to implement plans for weather, holidays, and special events that can impact delivery quality for customers.
- Identify and diagnose issues cross-functionally to improve the speed and performance of deliveries.
- Maintain market reports & collaborate with Dasher & Logistics team on report’s findings
- Take part in building our new processes and testing tools to further improve Dasher supply efficiency.
- Communicate with cross functional teams, including Merchant Account Owners, regarding questions on delivery quality
- Interact with Merchants, Dashers, and Consumers to drive Quality initiatives forward
We’re excited about you because
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated, positive, and passionate about DoorDash and our customers
- A can do, No Task is Too Small! attitude
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- SQL and Excel knowledge is a plus
- You’re a Team player and are willing to help your peers tackle problems together
- You are comfortable working a consistent shift involving weekends of 7am – 3pm Pacific Time/10am – 6pm Eastern Time
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on protected categories, we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce people who identify as women, non- binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.