Quality Assurance Analyst
- USA Only
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Location: United States
PeopleStrategy is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst who ensures that high- quality application is being delivered to our clients and stakeholders. This role will serve as the final approver of incremental updates to our application during the SDLC process.
The Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate as part of Agile/Scrum teams in user requirement reviews and system analysis to estimate project work
- Design, create, and maintain detailed and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test scripts on multiple projects of varying size
- Identify, create, and maintain test data within a multi-level test environment
- Perform application validation for multiple projects and software releases through functional, system, integration, regression, performance, user acceptance, load, and automated testing
- Document test results including the identification, tracking, and verification of resolved defects found during testing
- Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing
- Participate in retrospective discussion to identify successes and implement potential process improvements for higher efficiency
The Quality Assurance Analyst will possess the following skills and qualifications or the equivalent:
- Strong knowledge of software development and quality methodologies, tools, and processes
- Flexible to change and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Versatile team player with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and results-driven
- Associates degree in Business or Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Experience in the area of Payroll/Human Resources/Benefits/Time/Recruiting
From intuitive, hire-to-retire HR technology to comprehensive benefits consulting and HR services, PeopleStrategy offers employers a single source for the tools and services necessary to attract, manage, and retain talent. A full-service broker, PeopleStrategy works with clients to identify competitive benefits packages to meet employees’ needs, their families, and the company’s financial obligations. PeopleStrategy also provides clients with a technology suite that simplifies recruiting, hiring and onboarding, payroll and payroll taxes, open enrollment and benefits administration, time and attendance, compliance, reporting, and more. Learn more at peoplestrategy.com.
A career at PeopleStrategy offers the ability to enhance your expertise and achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Through it all, we’ll empower you with an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and more opportunities to make your impact.
This is a remote position. However, there is an opportunity to work in either of our two offices that are located in Edison, NJ and Oldsmar, FL.