QA Manual Engineer
- 77 applicants
QA Manual Engineer
Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in
In this position you’re responsible for monitoring our software development processes and making sure our software systems meet quality requirements for our millions of daily users. This would include testing programs, overseeing release processes and ensuring the final product meets company guidelines and consumer needs. You would work in your own product team of engineers and cross collaborate with other departments.
Selenium / Postman Appium / Android Studio MySQL / MS SQL
– Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective
– Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Android / iOS platforms
– Write test plans / test cases and output test reports according to feature requirements
– Track and analyze automated tests to improve test efficiency
– Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections
– Share test-related information with other team members
– Identify and execute on opportunities to improve or establish quality processes
– Mentor less experienced team members
We don’t necessarily expect you to have experience with all our requirements, we do want to see as many as possible!
– 2+ years of testing experience
– Familiarity with Web / Android / iOS manual testing
– Familiarity with various tests (function / integration / regression / stress / API)
– Familiarity with the test tool (Postman / Chrome console)
– Familiarity with MS SQL / MySQL is advantageous
– Familiarity with Jira / Jenkins is advantageous
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
28 days paid annual leave
Annual company retreat – we all went to Dubai in 2022 and are planning 2 more retreats for 2023!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
We score 100% on The Joel Test
Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
Our mission is to be an everyday entertainment platform for everyone
Our Operating Principles
1. Create Value for Users
2. Act in the Long-Term Interests of Sporty
3. Focus on Product Improvements & Innovation
4. Be Responsible
5. Preserve Integrity & Honesty
6. Respect Confidentiality & Privacy
7. Ensure Stability, Security & Scalability
8. Work Hard with Passion & Pride
Working at Sporty
The top-down mentality at Sporty is high performance based, meaning we trust you to do your job with an emphasis on support to help you achieve, grow and de-block any issues when they’re in your way.
Generally employees can choose their own hours, as long as they are collaborating and doing stand-ups etc. The emphasis is really on results.
As we are a highly structured and established company we are able to offer the security and support of a global business with the allure of a startup environment. Sporty is independently managed and financed, meaning we don’t have arbitrary shareholder or VC targets to cater to.
We literally build, spend and make decisions based on the ethos of building THE best platform of its kind. We are truly a tech company to the core and take excellent care of our Team Members.