- North America
AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 30 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework
- Driving and improving the QA team in areas of manual and automated testing
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement
- Implement steps required to improve the processes
- Providing technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques
- 6+ years QA experience
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Self motivation and a deep sense of pride in your work
- Passion for the outdoors
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness - no egos
- Experience with backend and/or web application testing from design to release
- Experience with Swift, Python or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience maintaining Continuous Integration pipelines
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience with RESTful API testing automation
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
Our Commitment to You:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits + a monthly stipend for wellness expenses.
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month off to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Remote employee equipment stipend to create a great remote work environment.
- Annual continuing education stipend.
- Discounts on subscription and merchandise for you and your friends & family.
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional.
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we’re passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It’s no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We’re focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.