QA Automation Engineer
- USA Only
QA Automation Engineer
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Wickr’s mission is to help organizations and individuals around the world ensure the privacy of their communications. To this end, we build state-of- the-art technology and tools to safeguard the integrity and security of personal and business data – in transit and rest – with greater efficacy than any other solution in the market.
We are a team of bright, ambitious, and caring individuals who are not afraid of the hustle required to build big dreams that have a direct and lasting impact on our customers – from small teams to global enterprises. People are central to ensuring Wickr accomplishes its goals.
- QA Automation Engineer
- Flexible work environment and 100% remote in the US only
Wickr’s mission is to secure the world’s most critical communications by helping organizations and individuals around the world ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications, regardless of the data format. Wickr provides the highest standard of encryption trusted by millions worldwide. In the workplace and out in the field, Wickr enables end users to communicate securely and protect their privacy while providing IT organizations the administrative controls needed to deploy at scale; providing flexible options and controls for information governance and compliance for regulated industries. We build state-of-the-art cyber security technology tools to safeguard the integrity and security of personal and business data with greater efficacy than any other solution on the market.
- Passionate about privacy?
- Interested in using your skills to help protect people’s information by building really cool tools?
- Want to see your creative technology solutions and features used daily?
- Desire a voice and recognition for your work?
As a QA Automation Engineer at Wickr, your mission is to maintain and improve the quality of our Desktop, Web and Mobile applications. You will be part of a team that ensures that all our customer facing apps are of the highest standard. Your background will be highly technical and include expertise in automating desktop, web and mobile apps with open source tools. You will be passionate about privacy and interested in how you can use your software development and QA skills to help protect people’s information. Wickr is expanding exponentially while keeping our start-up feel, mentality and fun environment. You still have time to join as a groundbreaking team member for an organization that holds over 91 patents on crypto protocols. As a QA Automation Engineer, you are literally testing the code for the future of privacy!
- Develop, configure and maintain automated tests for Desktop, Web, iOS and Android applications
- Expand automation coverage and integrate the tests with CI process
- Document and track bug reports in Gitlab
- Work collaboratively with developers and product owners to understand requirements and create flexible test suites
Qualifications(Must Have Skills):
- 3+ years of automation framework design, test script writing and execution experience
- Skilled in Java or other object oriented languages
- Intimate knowledge of automation tools and frameworks
- Relevant experience in automating either Desktop, Web, iOS or Android apps
- Experience with continuous Integration tools and the with CI/CD process
- Proficiency in any of the following or relateable tools: Selenium/Cypress, appium, cucumber