QA Automation Engineer
- North America
PWNHealth (PWN) is a national clinician network working to improve early detection and prevention of disease using advanced diagnostics and telehealth. PWN services all 50 states and Puerto Rico with telehealth and telegenetic services. Our model enables safe and easy access to diagnostic testing, ensuring clinical validity, utility, quality consumer education, access to clinicians, and the ability to implement national programs seamlessly. Through integration with more than 80 CLIA-certified labs and support of over 3,000 test types, we are shaping a new paradigm in healthcare. We believe that empowering people with convenient access to clinically actionable information has the power to change lives, improve outcomes, and create a healthier world. PWNHealth is backed by leading growth equity firms Spectrum Equity and the Blue Venture Fund (BVF). We are a mission-driven, positive culture made up of the best and brightest in the industry. We are passionate about health and wellness and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
About the Department:
Product: The Product team is responsible for building and maintaining our three core products: a back-end order routing and logistics platform, a white labeled patient-facing ordering platform, and a telehealth module to connect patients to live providers throughout the testing process. The Product team designs and executes solutions that balance current user needs with the future strategic goals of the business to anticipate and shape the market of consumer-friendly testing.
General Position Summary:
PWN is seeking a QA automation engineer to drive the roadmap and delivery of a clinical platform enabling patients to understand and take initiative with their health. There is a massive opportunity to make lab testing more consumer-friendly. This position is also a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out outstanding products
Specific Job Functions:
- Take ownership of end-to-end product testing and ensure high quality releases.
- Own and test multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Create and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure complete test coverage
- Create, maintain and automate the Regression Suite
- Support various QA activities, such as, development of test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Continually find ways to make our testing process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to partners more quickly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product you test. Partner with the product and dev teams to learn about customers' real experiences and find opportunities to solve their problems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-6 years of manual QA experience.
- 5-6 years of hands on automation experience (Ruby/RSpec/Selenium)
- 3-4 years of experience with API Testing and Postman.
- HL7 and MirthConnect experience highly desired.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Able to tackle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and can operate effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, high-energy with a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates click here to apply.