- USA Only
Founded in 2017, dutchie is an all-in-one technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis space brings to the world through health and wellness benefits, social justice, and by empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 35+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named to Fast Company’s 10 most innovative companies in North America and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised $253M in funding to date, backed by Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a talented QA Analyst to join our team. You will be getting in on the ground-level with us and working on testing virtually all aspects of the current product and future product development. You’ll be working directly with the founding team daily and taking part in technology-related decisions. You will help us build the foundation of this company – its culture, its processes, and its practices. You’ll also have the chance to work on assuring the quality of everything from analytics software to two-sided marketplaces, to third party integrations. There’s a ton of interesting problems to solve.
What You’ll Do…
- Carry out high touch manual testing that requires close communication with developers and engineering management
- Increase test coverage by writing test cases for upcoming and existing features
- Design, carry out and manage test plans; prioritize test scenarios to expedite releases
- Work with Engineering and Product to anticipate how code changes will impact workflows and proactively highlight pain points and suggest improvements
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to QA processes and approaches
- Promote a holistic culture of quality throughout the Dutchie organization
- Review existing tools and processes and drive more efficient or reliable approaches
- Challenge yourself to continuously improve your testing abilities
What You Bring…
- 2+ years of experience in web and mobile testing as a qa analyst or comparable role
- Rock solid understanding of testing best practices and methodologies grounded in QA fundamentals
- Proactive approach with a strong attention to detail, and exemplary documentation and organizational skills.
- Possessing an analytical mind, critical-thinking skills, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to meticulously follow detailed steps and patience to track down difficult issues
- Ability to adapt, plan, and organize in a constantly changing environment – we move quickly and ship code often
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software testing
- Self-starter – you’re proactive and are able to start projects and tasks without constant direction
- Proven ability to drive issues and deliver quality results with a great deal of autonomy
- Great communication skills both verbal and written – you’ll be at the touchpoint of a large group of engineers and product
- You enjoy your time working, but you enjoy your time outside of work too
- You have empathy for your users and your coworkers
It’s a bonus if you…
- Have tested software in the e-commerce or regulatory industries
- Have experience testing systems with disparate third party integrations
- Experience with testing automation frameworks like Cypress, Capybara, & Selenium
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance