Devops QA Lead
- USA Only
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
Redacted Engineering is seeking Devops QA Lead to help protect the high quality of code and user experience of our platform. we use cloud native tools and modern languages and design patterns to create informative and useful software to secure our clients and aid our internal teams.
- Candidate will work in an Agile environment and adhere to all QA best practices.
- Candidate will work in partnership with engineering and product teams, to deliver business functionality on-time, with required quality, and that meets the provided acceptance criteria.
- Candidate will write test cases and scenarios from the requirements/designs and manage bug tracking and remediations. Create, trigger, monitor and control the execution of automated test suites, identifying issues and potential gaps.
- Candidate will support QA governance of test processes, data, and execution metrics to help drive improve the performance of team.
- Candidate will perform risk analysis for features/projects in your ownership, provide mitigation and escalate appropriately.
- Candidate will collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience with software development testing, administration and deployment in cloud environments.
- Strong comprehension of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing in an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Strong analytical thinking, oral and written communication skills with ability to work with technology stakeholders at various levels including global teams.
- Knowledge of testing in continuous integration/DevOps reporting models.
- Practical understanding of Cloud technologies like AWS/Azure and micro-services, containers integration testing are a must.
- Hands on doing test automation using multiple automation frameworks.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: $36-200k, depending on experience level.