Vice President - Product
- USA Only
Title: Vice President, Product
- Location: United States
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded, quickly growing, and remote-first, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019 and 2020. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
We seek an outcome-oriented VP of Product with B2B and product expansion experience to take Muck Rack from the fastest-growing CRM for PR to a must- have software. Our customers span every marketplace, love us and want more and you’ll lead building our fully integrated suite of indispensable products.
Reporting to the two co-founders (CEO and CTO), you will manage growing Product, Design, and Editorial (research and database management) departments. You and the 11 people on your growing team will set the company strategy and own the product roadmap. Your teams will surface insights, new ways to articulate our users’ needs, and the best ideas to grow the org around as we launch new features, expand our reach globally, and bring more of the media landscape onto our platform.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have
- Significant expertise setting and driving strategic direction that grew B2B SaaS business by expanding product scope and desirability.
- Drove user engagement from weekly to daily.
- Already built a lot of simple, elegant tools with pleasant user experiences for a two-sided marketplace or SaaS company (e.g. CRM, workflow, productivity, etc.).
- Built products that handle big data with machine learning / AI.
- Increased transparency into a business by surfacing, tracking and communicating the right business metrics and better feedback loops.
- Hired, trained, retained, and motivated growing departments of Designers, Database Managers and Product Managers.
- Empowered decision makers across remote, action-oriented and trust-based company.
- Communicated company vision and product roadmap at hypergrowth moments.
- Passion for or excitement to learn all-things media landscape and community.
Benefits of Working at Muck Rack
- Flexible remote-first company
- Off-the-grid vacation
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym & bike memberships
- Opt-in disability and life insurance
- Subscription to Learning & Development platform
- Self funded means we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products and put our customers first
- Inclusive culture that listens to and welcomes diverse perspectives