Technical Project Manager
- USA Only
Technical Project Manager
- USA-Remote Work
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Project Manager to join our team remotely.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engages in frequent interaction with customers and various modernization program stakeholders.
- Provides advice and guidance to ensure the technical integration of Enterprise IT programs and modernization efforts, particularly between Electronic Health Records systems and Financial Management systems.
- Supports stakeholders in management of solutions related to achievement of System of Systems (SoS) integration/interoperability.
- Develops and delivers Status Reports.
- Supports customer’s leadership team by coordinating inputs from the Technical Integration office into executive leadership briefs.
- Prepares presentations illustrating modernization program intentions as well as any gaps in functionality/requirements.
- Coordinates meetings; communicating program status and top engineering issues to Technical Integration office senior leadership.
- Understands and communicates complex, technical, engineering issues.
- Ensures intra-program steam coordination/communication and end-end visibility
- Serve as the key point person to identify and track Technical Integration problems across major modernization efforts and ensures issues are addressed early on.
- Manages the gathering of multiple sources of program related data and input (technical, business functional), then summarizes and provides conclusions for Technical Integration office senior leadership to utilize for decisions and actions.
- Prepares documents for Advisory Boards and Steering Committee Meetings.
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects, preferably systems of systems and interoperability related
- Experience with the integration and modernization of large IT systems
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking schedule and performance progress
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- PM who understand the basics of network, end user device, security, and application management from a technology side (broad to general).
- Prefer PMP certification.
- Requires understanding of schedules, RACI matrices, risk management, and WBS. Some of this can be offset by existing knowledge of the respective VA project, working as a PM, analyst, or other coordinating position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Experience managing VA projects
- Experience with specific VA systems and modernization efforts such as VistA, DMLSS, Cerner, OEHRM, Momentum (FMBT), MISSION Act
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, executive/senior leadership, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Sedentary Work